ESTE BLOG ESTÁ AHORA INACTIVO. ME HE TRASLADADO A www.jonasfandom.blogspot.com

jueves, 8 de agosto de 2013

Más info sobre V!!

Nick Jonas ha escrito letras de las nuevas canciones.
Está: WDIMTY, First Time, Found, The World, Neon, Sandbox...
Haz click aquí para leerlas: V

"Keys to an open door don´t mean a lot. Stains on a dirty floor you don´t see a spot. So what do I mean tell me what do i mean to you"
"No need for water _____ when you got the wine. Searching for diamonds when I gave you the mine. So what do i mean to you- V"
"Wow. Look at us right now. Finally we´re found.-V"
"Run. Go ahead run around, and see how quick your found.-V"
"Tell me you want me to love you. Tell me and I´ll never stop. I´ll be around yeah your never lost.-V"
"I´ve been looking for the reason what´s the answer or the meaning it all..."
"Hoping that your gonna show me just surround me till I´m glowing i the dark.-NEON V"
"Don´t think about the world. Stop blaming yourself I know you do. Don´t think about the world just me and you.-The World V"
"Let your heart control your mind. Make it feel link the first time.- First Time V".
"The line keeps disappearing in front of me. Till I don´t know where and when it´s been crossed."
"Boast your freedom then demand and apology. Remember in the moment we both go lost.-Sandbox V"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres compartir tu opinión? Ahora también puedes poner comentarios anónimos.
Recuerda, todas las noticias de los JB las encontrarás aquí, en Jonas Brothers The Best.