ESTE BLOG ESTÁ AHORA INACTIVO. ME HE TRASLADADO A www.jonasfandom.blogspot.com

miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Nuevo ángel en esta familia...


Ayer falleció el abuelo de los Jonas después de una dura lucha contra el cáncer. Rest in peace Papa.

Yesterday was very hard we lost one of the greatest men I ever knew. Papa you will always be with us.-KEV


The funniest guy in any room. The knowledge he had. The epic life he lived. Thank you for teaching me so much. I am going to miss you. One of my Heros. Rest in Piece Papa.-JOE



Yesterday I lost a best friend. A mentor. A ray if light, and the best grandfather anyone could ever ask for. I love you papa and will miss you very much.-NICK






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres compartir tu opinión? Ahora también puedes poner comentarios anónimos.
Recuerda, todas las noticias de los JB las encontrarás aquí, en Jonas Brothers The Best.