ESTE BLOG ESTÁ AHORA INACTIVO. ME HE TRASLADADO A www.jonasfandom.blogspot.com

domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Before the Storm


No this isn't what I wantedI never thought it´d come this farthinking back to where we startedAnd how we lost all that we are
We were young and times were easyBut I could see it's not the sameI'm standing here but you don't see meI'd give it all for that to change
I don't want to lose herDon't wanna let her go
Standin' out in the rainNeed to know if it's over'Cause I would leave you alone
I'm flooded with all this painKnowing I'll never hold herLike I did before the stormYeah, before the storm
With every strike of lightningComes a memory that lastsnot a word is left unspokenAs the thunder starts to crashMaybe I should give up
Standin' out in the rainNeed to know if it's overPlease don´t leave me alone
I'm flooded with all this painKnowing I'll never hold yaLike I did before the storm
I´m trying to keep the lights from going outAnd the clouds are ripping out my broken heartThey always say that a heart is not a homeWithout the one who gets you through the storm
Standin' out in the rainKnowing now it's really overPlease don't leave you alone
I'm flooded with all this painKnowing I'll never hold yaLike I did before the storm, the stormLike I did before the storm






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres compartir tu opinión? Ahora también puedes poner comentarios anónimos.
Recuerda, todas las noticias de los JB las encontrarás aquí, en Jonas Brothers The Best.