ESTE BLOG ESTÁ AHORA INACTIVO. ME HE TRASLADADO A www.jonasfandom.blogspot.com

jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

Vesper´s goodbye

All of youhas shaped me into what I amand carried out the bitter manDid you have a master plan?
Oh no
Somewhere ILet all my defenses downand never thought to turn aroundAnd you did not make a sound
See it turning redLike a bullet through the chestLay me down to restIt's a lovers final breath
I found outNothing comes without a costAnd life was just a game we´ve lostDid you have a better thought?
Oh
Now you're goneAnd nothing's ever felt so wrongA moment seems to last so longDo you have a fear so strong?
See it turning redLike a bullet through the chestLay me down to restIt's a lovers final breath
Now I dieAnd kiss your tender lips goodbyePray to God who hears my cry


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres compartir tu opinión? Ahora también puedes poner comentarios anónimos.
Recuerda, todas las noticias de los JB las encontrarás aquí, en Jonas Brothers The Best.