ESTE BLOG ESTÁ AHORA INACTIVO. ME HE TRASLADADO A www.jonasfandom.blogspot.com

domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

Invisible


I can feel you all aroundIn the silence I hear the soundOf your footsteps on the groundAnd my heart slows downSo now I'm -
I'm waiting for the moonlightSo I can find youIn this perfect dreamDon't think that you canHide there in the shadowsGirl you're not invisibleYour all that I can see
Somethings changing deep insideAll my hopes are comin' aliveAs we're fading into the nightI can see your eyesSo I keep on
Waiting for the moonlightSo I can find youIn this perfect dreamDon't think that you canHide there in the shadowsGirl you're not invisibleYou're all that I can see
See the darknessBelieve we can make thisAll we wanted is to beWe can stay foreverCause when we're togetherStuck in this fantasyI don't wanna leave
And I'll keep waiting for the moonlightSo I can find youIn this perfect dreamDon't think that you canHide there in the shadowsGirl you're not invisible
I'm waiting for the moonlightSo I can find youIn this perfect dreamDon't think that you canHide there in the shadowsGirl you're not invisibleGirl you're not invisibleYou're all that I can see
And my heart slows down


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres compartir tu opinión? Ahora también puedes poner comentarios anónimos.
Recuerda, todas las noticias de los JB las encontrarás aquí, en Jonas Brothers The Best.